Mount Laurel Township: A New Jersey Gem
Mount Laurel Township, located in Burlington County, New Jersey, is a dynamic and thriving community known for its rich history and diverse neighborhoods. This township boasts a range of attractions and a unique charm that makes it a desirable place to live and visit.
- Early Settlements: Originally inhabited by the Lenni-Lenape Native Americans.
- Colonial Era: Established by European settlers in the 18th century.
- Industrial Growth: Saw significant development during the 19th and 20th centuries.
Neighborhoods in Mount Laurel Township
|Known for its golf course and family-friendly parks.
|Features lakes and community centers.
|Offers unique shopping experiences with artisan shops.
|A residential area with a mix of housing styles.
|Noted for its close-knit community and local events.
- Laurel Acres Park: A central park with a lake, playgrounds, and sports facilities.
- Coco Key Water Resort: Indoor water park perfect for family fun.
- Historic Farmer’s Hall: A landmark showcasing the township’s agricultural past.
- Population: Approximately 41,000 residents.
- Area: Roughly 22 square miles.
- Economic Growth: Steady increase in business and residential developments.
Mount Laurel Township, with its rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and various attractions, is a vibrant community offering a high quality of life for its residents and visitors.