Eastampton Township, New Jersey: A Hidden Gem
Eastampton Township in New Jersey is a unique blend of history, community, and attractions.
- Early Settlement: Originally part of Burlington County, Eastampton was settled in the late 17th century.
- Historical Development: Eastampton played a role in agriculture and industry during the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Modern Era: Today, it’s a blend of historical sites and modern development.
Neighborhoods in Eastampton Township
|Historic area with restored 19th-century homes
|Family-friendly area with parks and schools
|Scenic views and access to Rancocas State Park
|Suburban community with modern amenities
|Close to local businesses and eateries
- Smithville Mansion: A historic 19th-century mansion.
- Rancocas State Park: Offers hiking, bird watching, and nature exploration.
- Buttonwood Lake: Popular for fishing and boating.
- Population: Approximately 6,000 residents.
- Area: Around 5.8 square miles.
- Demographics: Diverse community with a mix of ages and backgrounds.
Eastampton Township offers a unique experience with its historical roots, diverse neighborhoods, and natural attractions.